Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feb 4th
Wellington NZ



I've been in Wellington a week. Spent a couple of days with Moa and Mrs Moa attending a going away party for Kiwi and Mrs Kiwi who have gone to Spain for a year to explore while having a house there. I also used my time getting my gear cleaned and thinned, Blaze spiffed up, and just relaxing.

The last couple of days I've spent hanging on a boat of a Kiwi friend. Life in the harbor is so delightful. Blaze thought she was one of the boats:)



Tomorrow I'm heading north, by bike. Since I've applied for a via extension, I've decided to proceed as if I'll get it and cycle northward. I have the volcano starting on the 23rd and now I'll bike to it by touring up the west coast. Then I'll have unlimited time to see the Coromandel Peninsula and Northland! No more rushing around!

Chillaxed Bag Lady



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment