Thursday, September 4, 2014

Omitted Photo from a Few Days Ago

September 4, 2014
Coutances, France

As y'all know, I sometimes have trouble including photos. I've figured out that it's usually one photo and if I delete it, the blog will post. I also figured out that if I resize the problem photo, it will post. The challenge can be finding the problem photo.




This is the photo from a few posts ago. I just love it so wanted to get it on my blog. Here's hoping a resizing will work!

Also, please know I have no cell phone service in France. No prepaid SIM card will work with my iphone they say. Guess I'll adapt somehow. Maps will be the biggest challenge but for a good bit, I'm following cycle routes. Wish they'd do a better job of routing me through the cities:)

Free wifi, it will have to be!


Livin' the life,

BagLady

Facebook: Kathryn Mossbrook Zimmerman

No comments:

Post a Comment