Monday, January 28, 2013

OMG!

Jan 27th

Sometimes I just have to be thankful I'm still alive. Today's one of those days.

A guy pulled out to pass within 50 meters of me ... literally pulled out at me...right in my face...OMG!
Nearly took me out!! It's the first time a driver has made me scream, panic, and steer to the left as sharp as I could to avoid becoming a hood ornament. That big a hurry, huh??? Thank you, guardian angel...job well done:)

I was also glad to be alive today because it was another gorgeous day.



What can I say? I grin from ear to ear every day. My cheeks are hurting. Even that crazy driver can't take the smile off my face. Everything and everyone are all so beautiful here. Paradise!




Beach Bum BagLady

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment