Monday, July 21, 2014

"I'm Not Having Fun Anymore!"

July 16th
On a soggy point overlooking a loch on Mull Island, Scotland.

Been in my tent for nearly 24 hours. Weather: rain and wind. Rained most of the night and morning and then the wind picked up so we never broke camp. Tonight it's raining cats and dogs, cold and windy (although lessened a bit...my tent isn't laying across my face any more). And when the weather's bad, even just windy, there's no cooking to be done. Tonight I'm eating soaked ramen noodles and tuna. (Thanks for the idea, Willing!) Not bad. The food bag is nearly empty because what else is there to do in a tent all day? Read and eat and sleep. Done a lot of all three!

April just shouted from her tent, "I'm not having fun anymore!"

We've had a rough couple of weather days...luckily they were consecutive! Tomorrow's suppose to be sunny again. Good thing...we have a lot of drying to do!!!




Livin' the life,

BagLady

No comments:

Post a Comment